|Call of Leadership|
|Guilds of Tiny Empires 3000|
|Links to Outside Resources|
|Rank||Name||Nr. of ships||Guild dues||Commission (per ship)||SPF||Personal Ships for Colony||Standard Census/Colonist||Notes|
|1||Runner||2 - 9||15%||900||350||n.a.||n.a.|
|2||Courier||10 - 19||15%||800||300||n.a.||n.a.|
|3||Merchant||20 - 49||15%||700||300||n.a.||n.a.|
|4||Trader||50 - 99||17%||600||300||25||140 credits||MV and Colonies Available|
|5||Trade Baron(ess)||100 - 249||20%||500||300||40||120 credits||Eligible to cause Gossip|
|5.1||Trade Master||250 - 499||22%||450||290||40||120 credits|
|6||Broker||500 - 749||24%||400||275||60||100 credits||Can make Allies|
|6.1||Broker Elite||750 - 999||25%||350||270||60||100 credits|
|7||Mogul||1,000 - 2,499||26%||300||240||80||80 credits|
|7.1||High Mogul||2,500 - 4,999||28%||275||225||80||80 credits|
|7.2||Mogul Elite||5,000 - 7,499||26%||250||200||80||80 credits|
|7.3||Vice Captain||7,500 - 9,999||25%||225||175||80||80 credits|
|8||Captain||10,000 - 14,999||25%||200||140||300||60 credits||Call to Leadership begins|
|8.1||Vice Commander||15,000 - 19,999||24%||166||125||300||60 credits|
|8.2||Commander||20,000||25%||133||110||300||60 credits||Highest Rank without Flagship|
|9||Director||25,000||25%||100||85||300||60 credits||Requires completed Flagship|
|10||Guild leader||100,000||5%||50||175||?||200 credits||Requires completed Call|
- Each Terrestrial Colony will increase this by 5%, up to a total of 15% for 3 Terrestrial Colonies.
Ship pricing formulas are as follows:
- Standard purchase formula: Price = SPF * (Ships Owned) * (Ships Owned)
- Discounted purchase formula: Price = SPF * .75 * (Ships Owned) * (Ships Owned)
- Standard sale formula: Price = SPF * .75 * (Ships Owned - 1) * (Ships Owned - 1)
- Bonus sale formula: Price = 1.2 * SPF * (Ships Owned) * (Ships Owned)
SPF is Ship Purchase Factor and is based on your current rank.
At some moment, when prices go over 1 million credits (about 58 ships personal), prices of ships are leveled to round figures (upwards). So a ship costs - considering what's above - 2,346,280 credits, you pay 2.4 million (just an example).
- Players with less than 5 ships (Runner) of their own can't recruit
- Players with less than 5 ships can't receive ships as gifts (message: player too inexperienced)
- You can only give ships to a maximum of 1 rank above you or all ranks below you (except for what is mentioned above)
- You can keep subordinates up to 5 ranks below your own
- You can't choose a superior more than 5 main ranks above your own (exception: a Pilot can choose a Trade Baron(ess) as superior). This was relaxed in 2010 - now a Mogul is the highest rank that can recruit a Pilot, and Trade Baron is the lowest rank that can attach to a Director
- Players with equal ranks can't choose each other as superior/subordinate. Director can move under Director or Guild Leader. To become a Director you must be direct to a Director or Guildleader
At 25,000 total ships you can begin the quest for becoming a Director. See the main article for complete information.
The TE 3000 equivalent to the Pathway to Royalty. Begins your journey to becoming a Guild Leader. You can begin the "Call of Leadership" when you reach the rank of Captain and have 450 personal ships.
Operations Assistants (zero to many per guild) and Operations Managers (zero or one per guild) are Directors who have completed the Call of Leadership other than ascending to form their own Guild. Operations Assistants can perform actions only on their own downline while Operations Managers have authority over the whole guild. There is more information on the abilities of OAs and OMs on the Call of Leadership page.
On the standings pages some Directors are noted as Executive Directors. These are Directors who have at least 50K ships in line.
More information can be found at the page Terms Used.